To become an international brand in tourism with its qualified workforce, facilities, and service quality, to diversify and improve tourism products and services to appeal to the upper income groups, to increase the quality in every component of the tourism value chain and to become a leading sector in regional and national development within the framework of sustainability are our main aims.
Potential Participants from the Following Countries:
Participants from countries with significant Muslim populations such as Malaysia, UAE, Qatar, Indonesia, Morocco, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tunisia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, England, South Africa, Japan, Spain, America, Germany, Hungary, Lithuania, Canada, Croatia, Sri Lanka, Russia and the Philippines are expected to attend.
Content and Program
The event will consist of a two-day know-how transfer training program, one-day congress, one-day investment workshop and one-day trip. Attending this event will create chances to learn about the changing market trends and opportunities in the field of Muslim-friendly tourism and engage with experts and leaders in the field.
The event will bring together academics investigating Muslim-friendly tourism, tourism experts, potential customers and decision makers. Some of the benefits of the event, which will bring all stakeholders together, are as follows:
- Creation of a network between academics and enterprises
- Cooperation in marketing and advertisement of Muslim-friendly tourism.
- Development of new products, information exchange and improvements of services regarding Muslim travel markets.
- Effective planning of products and services.
- Identifying needs of Muslim Tourists.
- International opportunities in the areas of advertisement and branding of Muslim-friendly tourism markets and marketing of products and services.
- Sharing deep knowledge and projections in Muslim-friendly tourism markets with tourism enterprises, financial institutions, and certification organizations.
It is aimed to reach:
- Ministers of tourism and high level bureaucrats from countries which operate or willing to operate in Muslim-friendly tourism markets.
- Academics and experts working on Muslim-friendly tourism.
- Owners and/or managers of tour operators and travel agencies that serve / are willing to serve in Muslim-friendly tourism markets.
- Owners and/or senior managers of accommodation establishments serving/desiring to serve in the Muslim-friendly tourism market,
- Owners and/or senior managers of travel agencies and tour operators serving/desiring to serve in the Muslim-friendly tourism market,
- Owners and/or senior managers of food and beverage businesses that provide/want to serve in the Muslim-friendly tourism market
- Owners and/or senior executives of transportation businesses serving/wanting to serve in the Muslim-friendly tourism market,
- Owners and/or senior managers of recreational businesses that provide/want to serve in the Muslim-friendly tourism market,
- Owners and/or senior managers of halal food supply businesses serving/wanting to serve in the Muslim-friendly tourism market.
|3rd INTERNATIONAL MUSLIM-FRIENDLY TOURISM CONGRESS PROGRAM
07 – 11th OCTOBER 2023- RIZOM BEACH HOTEL KUMLUCA / ANTALYA
|1st INTERNATIONAL MUSLIM-FRIENDLY TOURISM
KNOW-HOW TRANSFER TRAINING PROGRAM / 7-8 OCTOBER 2023
|SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7|
|08.30-09.30||Breakfast (Bera Alanya)|
|09.30-10.15||Bera Alanya General Manager Seminar (Executive Presentation)|
|10.15-12.15||Technical Trip (Bera Alanya)|
|12.20||Departure from Bera Alanya|
|12.30-13.30||Lunch (Wome Deluxe)|
|14.00-14.45||Wome Deluxe Hotel General Manager Seminar (Executive Presentation)|
|14.45-16.15||Technical Trip (Wome Deluxe)|
|16.45||Departure from Wome Deluxe|
|19.45||Arrival at Rizom Beach Hotel and Settlement in the Hotel|
|20.00||Dinner (Rizom Beach)|
|SUNDAY, OCTOBER 8|
|08.30-09.30||Breakfast (Rizom Beach)|
|09.30||Departure from Rizom Beach Hotel|
|10.00||Şah inn Paradise Arrival|
|10.00-10.45||Şah inn Paradise Hotel General Manager Seminar (Executive Presentation)|
|10.45-12.15||Şah inn Paradise Technical Trip|
|12.15-13.15||Lunch (Şah inn Paradise)|
|13.45||Departure from Shah inn Paradise|
|14.15||Arrival at Rizom Beach Hotel|
|14.15-15.00||Rizom Beach Hotel General Manager Seminar (Executive Presentation)|
|15.00-17.00||Rizom Beach Hotel Technical Trip|
|17.30-18.30||Know-how Transfer Closing Program|
|19.30||Dinner (Rizom Beach)|
|MONDAY, OCTOBER 9|
|3rd INTERNATIONAL MUSLIM-FRIENDLY
TOURISM CONGRESS PROGRAM
|13.30-14.30||First Session 4 Halls 16 Papers|
|14.45-15.45||Second Session 4 Hall 16 Papers|
|16.00-17.00||Third Session 4 Hall 16 Papers|
|17.15-18.15||Fourth Session 4 Hall 16 Papers|
|18.30-19.30||Congress Closing Program|
|TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10|
|1st INTERNATIONAL MUSLIM-FRIENDLY TOURISM
SUMMIT ON INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
|18.30-19.30||Investment Workshop Closing Program|
|20.00||Gala Dinner (Rizom Beach)|
|WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11 – SOCIAL TRIP|
|10.00-17.00||DEMRE BOAT TRIP PROGRAM
If the weather conditions are not suitable for the boat, a trip to Elmalı will be organized.